Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tool kit



Don't go out and buy yourself a tool kit for $30. Print out a list of all the tools from the Bajaj Parts Catalog. Then post the tools you need to Freecycle in your area as well as watch Craigslist "Free Stuff." If you frequent garage sales, you can assemble a kit. If you are less patient, take you list to a flea market/swap meet and I pretty much can guarantee that for $10 you can assemble a Craftsman-quality tool kit and find yourself a nice bag to boot.

The tools in the scooter kits are poorly made.

On the other hand, if you are not or do not have access to a welder to make you the rear tire jack, spend the $8-10 to buy one. It's a good investment.

Tire gauges can be found too for cheap.

Build your scooter tool kit for 1/3 the price with quality that will out live you ten-fold.

2 comments:

claudia said...

I think its great price of tools kit because i met different tools kit supplier for purchase tools kit.

Unknown said...

Hi ... I write from Uruguay, South America. I am interested in having the tools Bajaj. Can you tell me the price?
I can send you the money?
Thank you. Greetings from the other side of the world.